Mazda Essential Car Care Program
Are you a healthcare professional? Looking to get your oil changed and car cleaned? From now until June 1, 2020, active healthcare professionals working on the front lines can receive both of these services for free with the Mazda Essential Car Care Program!
[ READ MORE: Financial Help for Current and New Mazda Drivers ]
Who is Eligible for the Mazda Essential Car Care Program?
Wondering if you are eligible for the Mazda Essential Car Care Program? That depends on whether you work in a qualifying medical facility. Here’s the long list of qualifying medical establishments that are accepted for this exclusive offer.
- Hospitals, Urgent Care, surgical centers, and birth Centers
- Healthcare providers and medical offices, centers, clinics, etc.
- Mental health care providers and addiction treatment centers
- Medical testing, radiology, and imaging centers
- Long-term care facilities, adult care homes, home health agencies, assisted living, nursing homes, and hospice homes
- Public health agencies
- Medical research and laboratory centers
- Medical equipment providers
- Orthopedic and other rehabilitation centers, such as physical therapy and chiropractic centers
- Blood banks
- Telehealth providers
To receive your free oil change and car cleaning, you will need to provide proof of your occupation and active status with a valid medical ID or a recent paystub. These services cannot be transferred to another person.
Do I Have to Drive a Mazda to Receive these Free Services?
The answer is no! Regardless of the brand you drive, if you work in a qualifying medical facility, you will receive these free services. Most standard sedans, crossovers, and SUVs qualify. Vehicles that do not qualify for the Mazda Essential Car Care Program include exotic, off-road, and classic cars. In addition, the vehicle in question must not have an oil capacity greater than 8 quarts nor can the vehicle have specific manufacturer requirements.
Qualifying customers can redeem this offer once throughout the duration of the program. The Mazda Essential Car Care Program ends on June 1, so we highly recommend that you contact us online or by phone to schedule an appointment here at Sheehy Mazda. We’d be honored to serve you.